Thursday, August 21, 2008

August 21


I have realized I am very sleep deprived. It took 3 e-mails to get the blog address sent out correctly. Last night LilaKate took her regular bottle at 10:30, but instead of sleeping until 3 or 4, she woke up at 12:30 fussing. When I woke up enough to function, I went to check on her and she was uncovered. She has learned how to get unswaddled. She did go back to sleep until 3:30, but getting up one extra time is so tiring. My 37 year old body is asking...what the heck is going on here??!!

Both boys have chapel today at school. I hope Austin's chapel pants fit, he hasn't worn them since last year and he's grown a lot. He is taller than me now! I hope he doesn't have high waters on today. If I remember correct, they were a little long last year....I hope.


Matt. 11:28

Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

No comments: