Tonight Shiloh is playing Evangel in Shreveport so the boys don't have school today. GO SAINTS!!
Austin is working on his bug collection for Science and Zane is just chilling out. It is nice not to have to be anywhere.
LilaKate had her 2 month check up this week and got her first set of shots. She didn't feel too great the rest of that day. She pretty much slept the whole day. We just woke her up to change and feed her every 3 hours. She woke up that night at 1:50am ready to talk(coo) and play. I got her back to sleep by 2:50, though, and the next day she seemed back to her old self. She is growing and changing everyday. She looks a lot like Zane did at that age, but not exactly. She is starting to smile a lot and has almost laughed a few times. This morning Zane was mad at me because he is out of school and has all day to hold her, but I wouldn't let him wake her up! I told him if she wasn't awake by 9:30 we could wake her up for her bottle. Well, I got busy and forgot what time it was and at 9:45 he marched in the room announcing it was after 9:30 and he wanted to hold her even if we woke her up and she was fussy! He had waited as long as he could.
Austin had a game in Green Forest Tuesday. Shiloh won, but hurricane Gustav's remnants caused a lot of rain for us, so I didn't go. David went and braved the weather. Yay Dad!
Tomorrow Zane plays in Lincoln. I pray the weather will be perfect for me to take LilaKate and cheer on the 4th grade Saints.
Eph. 6:18 With every prayer and request, pray at all times in the Spirit, and stay alert in this, with all perseverance and intercession for all the saints.
New blog!
16 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment