
WOW! It's 2009. I can't believe it. 2008 really flew by, well except the being pregnant part. But from June 30th until now....what a blur! We are enjoying our Christmas break. All of David's family came to our house this year. It was a lot of fun. I cooked my first turkey, and it was yummy! We've gone to 2 movies-Bedtime stories and Marley & Me, out to dinner-PF Chang's & Hugo's, to the square with the Blackburns-where Zane rode a camel. We've had birthday parties for David, Austin, Uncle Mark, Nana, & Jake. We spent New Year's Eve at home with a teething baby. We rented movies and just all hung out. It was quiet and very nice.
LilaKate is 6 months old and cutting 2 teeth. Austin is 15, and still doesn't have his learner's permit :o , Zane is 10 and playing 4th grade basketball. Since I blogged in November... Shiloh won the 4-A State Championship. That was exciting, but I'm glad it's basketball season b/c I can take Lila no matter what the weather is like. She's so fun. She is just starting to try some solids...she doesn't care for them much- she's a bottle lover!
I am looking forward to what God has planned for 2009. I don't believe in resolutions, but I am going to to drink more water this year-I drink way too many cokes!



No comments:
Post a Comment