Thursday, August 20, 2009

back to school




Wow...it's that time again. Time for my kids to go back to school. This year I was very sad to see them go. I guess that's why I haven't taken any pictures...not that Austin-going into the 10th grade would go for THAT, but Zane would have, I think...he did tell me I couldn't walk him in on the 1st day this year...he's a big 5th grader!

Tuesday Zane had to go to the doctor and get some blood drawn, they are testing him for several things- he has had a fever on & off all summer and is really tired all the time. I am praying for quick accurate results. I know that God already knows what it is, and He will help us deal with whatever we find out.

At the end of last year Austin quit football, but over the summer he decided to join the basketball team. He is really enjoying it. I'm so proud of him. Shiloh is known for football, and football in HIGHLY emphasized at all ages, but he wasn't passionate about it and realized he didn't want to spend all his extra time on something he wasn't passionate about.

LilaKate is almost 14 months old now- that's hard to believe. She still isn't walking. I would've had Austin at the doctor if he hadn't been walking by then- ha ha the things we learn with age! She cralws everywhere, chatters all the time. She can say,uh-oh, bye-bye, ma ma, da da, light, meow, na na, grandad, papa, Lila,& baby. We think she's very intelligent!!!

We had a great summer...went to the beach, played on the lake, went to Frozen Tung...A LOT, & spent time with family and friends. Now we are getting back into the swing of things with school. Hopefully I can post more frequently and stay more updated!!

No comments: