Monday, October 26, 2009

memaw

This weekend while the boys were all at deer camp, LilaKate & I stayed at my parents. On Sunday my aunt and uncle brought my Memaw up for a visit. Do you see her pretty fingernails? The ladies that work at her nursing home do the residents nails every Friday. Is that sweet or what? Her nails look better than mine. I actually can't remember the last time I polished my fingernails. These pics of LK with her great grandma(Memaw) are treasures to me. Memaw is 99 years old and even though she is in good health, at 99 you just never know. Each time we are together I tell her I love her and hug and kiss her. I always think...what if it is the last time I get the chance? Really though, shouldn't we treat all our friends and family that way- like it was the last time we might see them or have the chance to tell them how much they mean to us?

No comments: