Sunday, November 29, 2009

a couple of birthdays

November 22nd was my nephew's 15th birthday. He is laughing at the musical Elmo card the Zane & LilaKate picked out for him. We all went to my sister's for ribs and ice cream cake. Then most of us went to see New Moon. Nana and Grandad took LK home with them and put her to bed!He loves Reese's Puffs, so we wrapped a box to go with his $$$

LilaKate was NOT a happy camper that night.

Nov. 23rd was Zane's 11th birthday. Sadly, it passed almost like any other day. He got up, went to school- couldn't find socks that morning so he was late getting out the door. I think I yelled something like, "Come on pick out a pair of socks or go sockless. It's time to go right NOW! Dad & Austin are in the car. Oh, have a great day & happy birthday! Bye!".
After school, Tyler came home with us. His sister had a ballgame in Huntsville. So that was fun for Z. David made them french toast(Zane's all time favorite food) for dinner before they had to go to basketball practice. I wasn't even there because I had to go get Austin from HIS basketball practice :( When he got home from practice we gave him some birthday money- which is what he asked for, Tyler's parents come to pick him up and it was time for bed. BUT I did remind him of what a wonderful party he had 10 days ago. I can't believe my baby boy is 11. He is such a funny kid. I look forward to what this next year holds for him...

No comments: