Austin and Tracee makin' bacon Thanksgiving morning. This is something Austin won't soon forget. The 2 of them kept getting popped with bacon grease, even with the splatter shield, their efforts were worth it- ALL of it was eaten in a matter of minutes! I will never forget the 2 of them laughing and yelling the whole time!
crescents, green bean casseole, & corn casserole all cooking in the oven...the house smelled SO good.
Me & my baby. He loves showing off how much taller he is than me...I think he was trying to sweet talk me into a bite before lunch!
David carving the turkey. He got it from Richard's Meat Market in Fayetteville and warmed it in the green egg- it was so good!!
No pics of us eating. It was so yummy I forgot to take pics, but LK was so funny- she LOVED the green bean casserole. She kept asking for more and more and more...
We are beyond blessed. We were surrounded by family, food, and fun! I love Thanksgiving because everyone gets together just to be together(and eat, of course!). I am thankful for all GOD has blessed me with...my cup truly runneth over!
New blog!
16 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment