Monday, March 15, 2010

i'm a terrible blogger

Our little snowman- he MIGHT have been 2 feet tallLilaKate's first time sledding
my precious family
Zane & LK on the Ranger
me and Austin on the 4 wheeler
fyi-my dorky fur Elmer Fudd hat was SUPER warm!!

WoW! Is it really March? Next week is Spring Break! I haven't been a very good blogger lately...a lot has happened since January...I turned 39, LilaKate played in the snow for the first time, my precious Memaw passed away on Feb 11th at the age of 99, David's dad had a scare with cancer- but praise God is was benign, Austin & Zane finished up their basketball seasons with the Saints, Zane is starting another team this month, I started Fit 4 Christ but I haven't been in 2-1/2 weeks because I've been really sick with sinus stuff and coughing, and the weather has finally started giving us glimpes of Spring!

No comments: