Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Life in Full Swing



Well, school is in full swing. The kids have homework, tests, and projects, and even progress reports already! Austin's Insect Collection that he has been working on since summer is due Thursday. I'll be glad to get my dining room back. His stuff has been spread all over the table since July. Sweet little LilaKate gets drug around to football games all week. Sometimes Austin has 2 a week, and Zane has one every Sat. Last Friday we even went to the Shiloh home game on Friday night. It was fun, but we went to 3 games in 3 days. That's a lot for a 12 week old. She has started grabbing ahold of her dress or shirt or blanket(whatever is next to her tummy) and putting them in her mouth and chewing on them. I can't believe she's almost 3 months old. Sheis growing and changing every week.


We are reading a book called One Month to Live in our small group at church. It is really good and makes you think...if I only had one month to live how would i live this day?...I pray that God would teach me to embrace every day- even the hard ones(there have been a few lately)-and to grow and mature and become the woman He created me to be.


Psalm 90:12 Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

No comments: