


Well, this morning we made it to church! It's so hard because it's right at LilaKate's naptime. She did really well today. She got fussy at the end of lunch, but we did make it through! (Even with having to change her outfit because she peed on it and having to feed her.)... She's asleep now...whew!
I can't believe it's already October. Zane broke his finger 2 weeks ago and hasn't played in his football games, but this week I think he has the okay to go ahead and practice and play. Neither of my boys have ever had a broken bone, then within 4 months they both break a finger, weird.
I cannot figure out my camera. I can't get a decent picture without LilaKate having red eyes, so she looks like a vampire or something in all of her pics. I need to get Blaire to give me a lesson!! Speaking of, we went to see her and Eli the other day and she got some cute pictures of Eli and LilaKate on the couch. Check them out on- perrysrus.blogspot.com



1 comment:
Hey! Thanks for letting us eat lunch with all of ya'll today. Love LilaKate! (Precious!)If you ever need a babysitter you can always call me! Have a good week
Post a Comment