Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09

" For My thoughts are not your thoughts neither are my ways your ways, declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways & my thoughts your thoughts..." Issaih 55:8-9
Wow! Saw this verse on my friend Dawn's fb today. She just had a miscarriage. I am praying for her, but how true is this verse for all of us?! He knows what is best for me, what He's doing in my life. I love Him!
We had a nice Labor Day...the Blackburns came out. Their kids brought some friends, too. I even took LK On the boat for about an hour- she still HATES the lifejacket. I gave her a sucker to make her happy though and it helped! Sugar always helps! tried to uplaod a picture, but can't right now....maybe later.

No comments: