Well, today we got the call from my brother in law...it's time to take Zane to a children's specialist in Little Rock. They will be doing blood work again...that won't go over well. I'm already trying to think of what we can reward him with for having to get stuck again....for those of you who don't know what's going on with him...he has had a low grade fever on and off since mid June...2 1/2 months now. He has been very fatigued and just not himself. We took him for some tests here, but all they found was low iron and low blood sugar...neither of which would cause the fever. We gave it a little time, but he is still tired and having fever on and off. I am leaning on the Lord for strength right now. I feel peace, but also unsure of the unknown. I will call tomorrow morning and make him an appointment. I am praying for God's healing on my son...please join me!
New blog!
16 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment