Wednesday, September 16, 2009

basketball weekend

This weekend we went to Tulsa for a basketball tournament. It was rainy and fallish the whole time. We took Z and LK with us and had a great time. We stayed at a Double Tree hotel. I HIGHLY recomend their suite if you have a little one. We put LilaKate's pack-n-play in the main bedroom with me and David. We could give her naps and put her to bed early and still hang out with Zane in the living area. It was perfect!
I just want to brag on the basketball family at our school. Austin is new to the team this year, but those families took us in and treated us like we belonged there. Austin had a great time. He got to play in every game! He even got a couple of rebounds. Don't pass out but LK even made a few new friends...I know, miss grump may be coming out of her "don't look at me, don't talk to me" phase!! Yay!
All in all, in was a great weekend!

No comments: