Wednesday, September 30, 2009

our house- the infirmary

So, we are still dealing with sickness around here. Austin had a relapse of his flu-coughing and congestion. We took him to the doctor and is on the verge of having pneumonia. He feels terrible and is taking some strong antibiotics that are making him a little loopy. I have been on the computer all day e-mailing his teachers, trying to find out how he can get caught up on all he's missed. I was nauseous BEFORE I started doing that, now- I need therapy!
Thankfully, Zane, LilaKate, & David are all feeling well. I have had a stomach bug and felt really weak. We are praying for complete healing at our house.
Today LilaKate is 15 months old. She is walking everywhere, almost runs sometimes. She is a chatterbox, too. She may not say a lot of things we can understand, but she does understand a lot of what we say. I pray she doesn't get what Austin has. Please pray with me if you read this.

No comments: