
Zane & LilaKate enjoying a sucker on the way to the Shiloh Homecoming game

We finally took LilaKate to a football game and it was the coldest one of the year so far! She had fun watching 'ball' and eating her popcorn out of her can.

I hid the Elmo book for a few days- is that terrible? I just couldn't read it one more time. So, she picked out
Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See? I think I read it 25 times. She loves it. Camo also liked it. I realize LilaKate is mismatched. Her daddy put her down for a nap in this sweatshirt and pajama bottoms...she didn't seem to mind.

I got this cute onesie at the craft fair at the Convention Center. They embroidered a black L with pink rhinestones, and her name in pink. I love it! You may notice she hasn't had a hairbow on in the last few pics. I guess at 15 months she's decided she doesn't like them very much anymore. I will keep trying, but I'm just thankful she's worn them as long as she has!
No comments:
Post a Comment