Thursday, November 19, 2009

Zane's Party-1

Every year I ask my kids, do you want a friend party or do you want $$$ instead. I try to make the money worth NOT having a party. I mean, I'd gladly spend the cost of a party without all the work! Anyway, in previous years they've chosen the cash, especially Austin who is my saver, but this year Zane wanted a party and he wanted a boy/girl hayride & bonfire. I figured they are at a perfect age for that. Too young for major boy/girl issues and old enough to clean up after themselves. So, we prayed for a good date, then we found out Shiloh would have a bye week on Friday Nov. 13th...so the planning began. We set up a fire pit in the front side yard. I have to say David did a great job. It was perfect.

Brundi came up witht he idea of putting the glowsticks in the tree. It was really cute, but took awhile to break and shake 60 glowsticks!!

Brundi had come in town to do some work with David. The kids were SO glad to see Mrs. Crawford!

Connor, Andrew, Zane, & Jake at the food table.

AJ, Heather, Shelby, Olivia, & Hallie hanging out by the fire!

No comments: