
Some of the girls sitting around the fire eating...I think 80% of them had on their boots. So cute!

Cameron, Canon, Chase, Zane, and Jake...the only 5 brave boys that sat with the girls around the fire.

Hannah, Natalie, Grace, & Ashton. Grace must've been really hungry!

Zane doesn't like icing, so when I ordered his cookie cake I did exactly what he said. Icing around the edges and Happy Birthday Zane. No pictures or anything because that means more icing....so here's his plain jane cookie- just the way he likes it!

I have this problem...I always put the candles on backwards. I tried to not do it, but lookie there- I did it again! And by the way,those big number candles don't stand up very well in cookie cake, I guess it's not deep enough. Anyway, it was a fun night for all. I wish I'd taken more pictures but I was just having too much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment