
Zane knew he wouldn't get to go to our annual neighborhood pumpkin carving party, so he decided to carve his and LilaKate's pumkins one day after school. Do you see what they are wearing? It was a beautiful day to be outside.

LilaKate was curious about what Zane was doing...so was Camo. He would NOT get out of they way. I ended up having to hold him because Zane was afraid he'd cut his paw.

I love this sweet picture of LilaKate holding her blankie, watching big 'bubba' while he was just working away.

LilaKate sat right where Zane had rinsed off the pumpkins and played with leaves without a care in the world. She didn't care that her booty was wet, she was just enjoying the gorgeous day that God gave us!

The final results. I know Zane's $8.00 is showing. He picked this pumpkin at the patch and the lady told him it was a display to show how much that size pumpkin would cost. She told him he could still buy it but the price would not wash off-- he wanted it anyway. I thought he could carve it where you didn't see the price, but when he got done I saw that he carved it dead center under the $8.00. I just had to laugh...I love his personality. He is not a follower. He does what he thinks is a good idea & he thought the $8.00 should show!
No comments:
Post a Comment